In certain circumstances, employees are bullied, harassed, or discriminated against based on their religion, race, cultural background, disability, or other ground protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Protected Grounds are:
- Ancestry, colour, race
- Ethnic origin
- Place of origin
- Family status
- Marital status (even if you are single)
- Gender identity, gender expression (whether you identify as Trans or even if you are cisgender)
- Receipt of public assistance
- Record of offences
- Sex (including sexual harassment, pregnancy or breastfeeding)
- Sexual orientation (even if you are straight or cisgender)
Sometimes employees also need assistance because their employers fail to accommodate their needs based on a protected ground, or because their employers have punished them for exercising their human rights.
If you believe your human rights have been violated, have questions, or want to see how we can help, contact us today.
To discuss your matter with us call:
For Toronto: (647)946-6440
For Ottawa: (613)699-0018
Or E-mail: email@example.com or fill out the form below.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY