ACHKAR LAW provides employment law advice for employers. We regularly advise employers of all sizes on all employment, labour, and human rights issues. We provide a full range of legal solutions to your workplace.
We advise employers on preventative measures to avoid litigation. However, sometimes employers find themselves on the receiving end of a demand letter or a statement of claim from a plaintiff (or an employee) threatening or commencing legal action.
Even though the best strategy to address issues arising with your employees and independent contractors is to take preventative measures before any legal issues arise, we represent employers in litigation to address employment law issues even after they arise.
Whether drafting and implementing policy, going through negotiations with your employees, or litigation, we can help with employment issues in your workplace.
We provide employment law advice for employers and provide representation in all workplace-related issues, including:
- Employment Law Litigation
- Human Resources and Support
- Drafting employment contracts, including employee and contractor agreements
- Drafting and implementing policies and safe practices for your workplace
- Human Rights violation prevention and support
- Hiring and Terminations, including layoffs, dismissals, and mass terminations
- Executive Exit Strategies, compensation, agreements, and negotiations
- Non-competes, non-solicitation, and breach of fiduciary duty
- Performance Improvement Plans and Progressive Discipline
- Workplace health & safety
- Workplace Investigations
- Compensation and benefits
To discuss your matter with us call:
For Toronto: (647)946-6440
For Ottawa: (613)699-0018
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY