ACHKAR LAW provides timely and strategic employment law advice for the efficient employer.
Our clients look to us for timely and effective strategic employment law advice in line with their business growth strategies. We regularly advise employers of all sizes on all employment, labour, and human rights issues with a full range of legal solutions for your workplace.
We advise employers on preventative and proactive measures to stabilize your workforce and let your team members strive. Being proactive and innovative is the best strategy to avoid costly litigation.
Even though the best strategy to address issues arising with your employees and independent contractors is to take preventative measures before any legal issues arise, we represent employers in litigation to address employment law issues even after they arise.
Whether drafting and implementing policy, going through negotiations with your employees, or litigation, we can help implement long- and short-term solutions to fit your needs.
Our Human Resources programs are designed to:
- Allow our lawyers to have first-hand knowledge of your business and market
- Open a direct line of communication with premium attention to your business so you can get answers efficiently
- Permit strategic hiring, firing, and reorganizational decisions to help maximize growth
- Use business infused legal advice to promote growth
- Minimize and predict human resource issues
- Manage litigation with a strategic and predictable litigation process
Our experienced management-side lawyers help with employment law advice for employers in all workplace-related issues, including:
- Employment Law Litigation
- Human Resources and Support
- Drafting employment contracts, including employee and contractor agreements
- Drafting and implementing policies and safe practices for your workplace
- Human Rights violation prevention and support
- Hiring and Terminations, including layoffs, dismissals, and mass terminations
- Executive Exit Strategies, compensation, agreements, and negotiations
- Non-competes, non-solicitation, and breach of fiduciary duty
- Performance Improvement Plans and Progressive Discipline
- Workplace health & safety
- Workplace Investigations
- Compensation and benefits
To discuss your matter with us call:
For Toronto: (647)946-6440
For Ottawa: (613)699-0018
Or E-mail: email@example.com or fill out the form below.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY